The Guardians of Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96%

4 posters

Go down

The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96% Empty The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96%

Post  Ratchet14 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 pm

The Playstation thread is here, and i got to make it this time, ill update it soon

Last edited by Ratchet14 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ratchet14
Ratchet14

Back to top Go down

The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96% Empty Re: The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96%

Post  Hammer Bro. Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm

It's good to see you're contributing to the forum. Just a few more members like you and we could *voice fades*

Anyway, I'm in real need for some new Playstation 3 games. I only have two, which are Gran Turismo 5:prologue and Little Big Planet. Those are also the games I got with the console. I'm thinking about getting Uncharted 2. Also, I have the worst PSN ID ever, which is why I don't reveal it to anyone. I don't know what I was thinking when I made it.
Hammer Bro.
Hammer Bro.

Back to top Go down

The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96% Empty Re: The Playstation thread: Modern Warefare 2 out now, PSM3 give it 96%

Post  Ratchet14 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Hammer Bro. wrote:It's good to see you're contributing to the forum. Just a few more members like you and we could *voice fades*

Anyway, I'm in real need for some new Playstation 3 games. I only have two, which are Gran Turismo 5:prologue and Little Big Planet. Those are also the games I got with the console. I'm thinking about getting Uncharted 2. Also, I have the worst PSN ID ever, which is why I don't reveal it to anyone. I don't know what I was thinking when I made it.
Well, first thing i would do is buy Uncharted 2, then buy A Crack in Time, which i have some horrible news concerning ratchet and clank, my favourite gaming series. A Crack in time is rumoured to be Insomniac Games(the ones who made the series) wont be making any more Ratchet and clank games, it is only a rumour though, so i dont have to turn my back on gaming just yet, i just hope it isnt true...
Ratchet14
Ratchet14

Back to top Go down

Post  Deku scrub Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 pm

R+C was one of my favorite PS2 games to bad i don't have a PS3
Deku scrub
Deku scrub

http://firemaster6666splace.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikmin Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm

I was thinking about getting a PS3, but one of the only game I'd probably like is Little Big Planet. You see, I only really like Platformers, Racers and RPG's...

Yeah, I really don't like FPS'...
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down