The Guardians of Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Origins

+2
rangersgreg912
Teatoo
6 posters

Go down

Our Origins Empty Our Origins

Post  Teatoo Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I was, and still am a member of the ONM forums, particularly of it's Pokemon section. That is where I learned how to battle. But one day I realised how dead, and terrible it was - there was barely any battling going on. So I joined Serebii, Smogon and Marriland, mainly visiting Serebii out of those three. I came to the clans section, and decided that it would be fun to make my own. And here it is. It all started on Twitter, where the first members joined, and hopefully it will keep on expanding. For now, it's still extremely small, but I hope that one day it can be an exciting, fun and interesting Pokemon community.

~Teatoo~

Teatoo
Admin

https://guardiansofjohto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Our Origins Empty Re: Our Origins

Post  rangersgreg912 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Clan's are fun, providing you don't get overly competitive. I'd suggest getting together an MLG Team, myself and The STAINTONATOR got up to about 31 in 2 weeks, so it isn't the hardest place to conquer. Get together a strong unit, and practice, practice, practice. You'll need all the practice you can get, and you'll succeed. Get good at breeding, only 31 IV's in 3 stats will do.

LOL, big post Very Happy

rangersgreg912

Back to top Go down

Post  Teatoo Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 pm

rangersgreg912 wrote:Clan's are fun, providing you don't get overly competitive. I'd suggest getting together an MLG Team, myself and The STAINTONATOR got up to about 31 in 2 weeks, so it isn't the hardest place to conquer. Get together a strong unit, and practice, practice, practice. You'll need all the practice you can get, and you'll succeed. Get good at breeding, only 31 IV's in 3 stats will do.

LOL, big post Very Happy
I just sav, xD so no breeding for me. I just really hate doing it.

Is MLG Major League Gaming - do they do Pokemon?

Teatoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rangersgreg912 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 pm

MLG is Major League Gaming, yes. They have leagues and boards for nearly every single competitive online multiplayer game. Savving is cool too, I don't think anyone at MLG cares.

rangersgreg912

Back to top Go down

Post  Teatoo Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 pm

rangersgreg912 wrote:MLG is Major League Gaming, yes. They have leagues and boards for nearly every single competitive online multiplayer game. Savving is cool too, I don't think anyone at MLG cares.
We'll train up, and start a bit smaller perhaps, then I could definitely see us trying there.

Teatoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminoth Shaman Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm

I would Sav. But my AR is screwed up and won't update properly, so I can't. :G
Luminoth Shaman
Luminoth Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikmin Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Luminoth Shaman wrote:I would Sav. But my AR is screwed up and won't update properly, so I can't. :G

This, but it works, up untill the point you're meant to press L & R ingame. It just doesn't work!

*Tears out hair*
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midna's Defender Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Pikmin wrote:
Luminoth Shaman wrote:I would Sav. But my AR is screwed up and won't update properly, so I can't. :G

This, but it works, up untill the point you're meant to press L & R ingame. It just doesn't work!

*Tears out hair*
My Ar is fine it's only if you either have a very old ds or you held the l+r buttons too long.
Midna's Defender
Midna's Defender

http://www.nintendo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Midna's Defender Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Midna's Defender wrote:
Pikmin wrote:

*Tears out hair*
My Ar is fine it's only if you either have a very old ds or you held the l+r buttons too long.
My friend at school also keep nagging me about cheating on my pokemon games via getting awesome pokemon from AR and trading over to ss to own the game. Its annoying. What a Face

Last edited by Midna's Defender on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to change colour to cyan)
Midna's Defender
Midna's Defender

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikmin Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Midna's Defender wrote:
Midna's Defender wrote:
Pikmin wrote:

*Tears out hair*
My friend at school also keep nagging me about cheating on my pokemon games via getting awesome pokemon from AR and trading over to ss to own the game. Its annoying. What a Face

OH JESUS IT'S YOU!

Stop stalking me...

Anyway, it IS cheating if you use a Lv100 shiny Arceus against a Lv14 Pigeotto!
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midna's Defender Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 am

Pikmin wrote:
Midna's Defender wrote:
Midna's Defender wrote:
Pikmin wrote:

*Tears out hair*

OH JESUS IT'S YOU!

Stop stalking me...

It was a level 16 at the time and anyway my Dragonite rocks cos it knows Earthquake!! What does this have with Clan History?

Last edited by Midna's Defender on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Midna's Defender
Midna's Defender

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet14 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Midna's Defender wrote:
Pikmin wrote:
Midna's Defender wrote:
Midna's Defender wrote:
Pikmin wrote:

*Tears out hair*

OH JESUS IT'S YOU!

Stop stalking me...

It was a level 16 at the time and anyway my Dragonite rocks cos it knows Earthquake!! What does this have with Clan History?
Absolutely nothing, thats why its here...
Ratchet14
Ratchet14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum